Use our website for free on mobile
We're sponsoring the data, so you can use this site free of charge from your mobile device.
How to access this website free of charge
Using one of the providers listed below, you can use this website free of charge from your mobile device, even if you have no data available.
- One NZ
You will need to have your mobile data set to on to access the site. Don’t worry though, all data used to access the acc.co.nz will be charged to ACC, and we will pay this for you.
However, you will not be able to access the following (or your usual mobile data rates will apply) if you:
- Click on a link to an external website
- View content on external platforms such as YouTube videos
Networks not included
If your mobile data provider is a reseller of data from another company, you will not be able to access our site for free.
Data providers not covered:
- Warehouse Mobile operating on the 2Degrees network.
- Digital Island, CallPlus/Slingshot, Compass operating on the Spark network.
- Black+White, Orcon, M2 operating on the Vodafone network.