ACC has made every effort to make sure the information on the findsupport.co.nz website is accurate. The content on this site is our copyright.
The information on our website is intended to provide information about the service available under the ISSC contract, and to help survivors find a therapist. Findsupport is intended to help people identify available therapists that may be able to offer treatment, but we cannot guarantee that any therapists listed on the website will be able to provide treatment.
We've made every effort to make sure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, we advise visitors to this website that:
- the information provided doesn’t replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements
- we don’t accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken, or reliance placed, as a result of reading any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this website
- all links and references to other websites or organisations not within ACC are provided for convenience only and aren't, and shouldn't be, taken as endorsement of those websites or any information contained in those websites
- we don’t endorse any website, organisation or person that has links to our website, or creates off-site links to our website
- we don’t accept any legal liability for any damage or loss that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information contained on this website, or any actions taken as a result of the content of this website
- any users of this website assume all risks associated with any transfer of data or information to us
- we don’t warrant, expressly or by implication, nor do we assume any legal liability or responsibility that:
- the website or the server are free of computer viruses or any other harmful components, defects or errors
- any defects in the website will be corrected
- your access to the website will be reliable, uninterrupted or error-free, including access to any linked websites
- we don't warrant, expressly or by implication, that there will not be, nor does it assume any legal liability or responsibility for any:
- delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, computer viruses or communication line failures
- theft, destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or network.
Each page on our website must be read in conjunction with these disclaimers.
The update of this website is a work in progress and we may make further improvements and enhancements over time. We will take into account feedback received when considering new changes.